Welcome to IISxt.com, home of AuthXt for IISWhat is AuthXt?
AuthXt is an ISAPI authentication filter for IIS.
What can you do with AuthXt?
You can password protect any part of your website (directories, videos, images), authorizing users against different backends.
As your family's webmaster, you can use AuthXt to password protect your family's photos. Administering accounts for family members as simple as editing a text file.
As a web hosting company, you can offer AuthXt as an added value to your customers. Thanks to the administration interface, your customers are able to manage website rules and backend configurations without needing root access to your server.
Companies can use AuthXt to build single sign on systems that connect to proprietary backends, regardless of operating system.
- No windows accounts needed for authentication.
Easy to configure and use:
- No programming knowledge needed.
- No need for system access. All configurations settings can be managed through the web browser web browser.
- Programmed in C++ and processing requests at the moment they enter IIS, scripting languages like ASP and PHP simply can't compete.
- Any type of backend can be added through the custom API interface.
If you have any question or need more information about our products, contact us directly at info(at)iisxt.com or if preferred through our online form.
AuthXt has been tested for compatibility
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Server 2000
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP Pro
IIS 6.x, 7.x, 8.x
32 and 64-bit versions available